If you own a TCL Smart TV and you are unable to connect your remote with TV to utilize its voice command and control over bluetooth features then this solution might help you to fix the problem you are facing.
1. Change batteries:
If remote was previously connected but it is not connecting anymore chances are batteries are weak. Replace them with new batteries and try connecting your remote again.
2. If battery changing didn’t work then try this:
– Bring your remote close to TV (less than 3 feet)
– Press Google Assistant button on TV
– Now press OK and Back (back arrow) buttons together
– This will force TV to detect and connect to your remote
This solution works 99 percent of time unless there is some other issue with your remote
3. This is another trick that might work:
– Remove remote batteries
– Now press Power button for 15 – 20 seconds
– Put back batteries and press Home and OK button together to connect the remote. Make sure remote is less than 3 feet away from TV
– Alternatively go to Remotes & Accessories settings and manually pair the remote